Friday, August 18, 2006

Stubborn as a Mule



Hey There,

Here's another shoe photo. I got these babies in Cyprus several years ago. I've worn them twice, I think. One reason is that they're a bit challenging (for me) to walk in. I have a bit of trouble walking in a high-heeled mule - lack of practice. I wore them once all night and my calf muscles got a real workout; they were really sore for days. The other reason that I haven't worn these shoes very often is that the quality isn't so great. The inner sole fell apart after I'd only worn them once and I had to have it replaced at the cobbler's. And when I wore them a second time, the inner lining of the straps started to fall apart. So now I have to take them to be repaired again. The inside was fake leather and it kind of just disintegrated. Well, at least I got them really cheap...and they do look great! :-)

I took the photo myself using a mirror and you can see the flash on the mirror.

No comments: