Thursday, August 17, 2006

She's Got Legs...



Well...speaking of shedding one's inhibitions, here is a photo of Pink Lady's legs. Dressed to kill and ready to go party. This was taken a couple of weeks back - I actually took the photo myself (yes, of myself) through the mirror. Well, you can see the frame of the mirror in the photo.

The shoes pictured are my fave party shoes: they are fairly high-heeled, yet really comfy. They actually don't look all that high-heeled - but that's just cause by feet are so big!!! (The sandals are a size 39, but my closed shoes are 40 or 41). They are my strappy sandals, yet - alas - not Manolos! :-(

I got the dress in Rome - it's Pink Lady's first ever LBD (that's "Little Black Dress" y'all!). Yet another TLA (Three Letter Acronym).

I now have this idea that instead of just photographing my shoes and clothes, I may occasionally photograph myself in them! ;-)

Ta-Taa For Now!

Black Lady

P.S. The title of this post is obviously a reference to the old ZZ Top song.

No comments: