Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Pink Home Office



Hi!

I've been promising to post a photo of my home office - where I write this blog. Here it is. What do you think?

As I wrote before, most of the stuff is from IKEA. So it cost next to nothing (my iPod probably cost more than all of my office furnishings put together).

There's a story behind my "curtains": a dear friend was visiting China and she brought me back a fuschia scarf with very interesting detail. We were out having dinner when she gave it to me and I told her that it's the exact same colours as the home office I'm planning to have - and here's the proof.

On a whim, I decided to make it into informal "curtains" for my home office. I really don't need curtains, because I have a gorgeus view of a forest and lake, plus venitian blinds to keep any extra sun out, so the scarf is strictly for decoration. Doesn't it do the trick? :-)

Thanks for the thoughtful and stylish gift!!

Pink-O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had an office like that. No noise, no pollution.

Pink Lady said...

Hi there!

During the day, I work in a normal, noisy cubicle just like everybody else. So I do know what you mean... :-)